Manchester High School West, in partnership with our community, is committed to developing independent, lifelong learners in a safe, respectful learning environment in which students realize their full potential.
1. We believe that all students will learn and achieve their highest potential with the support of teachers, counselors, administrators and families.
2. We believe that diversity in the student body at Manchester High School West is a strength that is valued and celebrated.
3. We believe that respect is demonstrated by the administration, faculty and staff and is reflected by the student body.
4. We believe that clear communication is a priority among staff and students and that it is a foundation upon which relationships are built and fostered.
5. We believe that all members of the West community are responsible for their learning, actions and decisions.
Accepted by Faculty January 2016
About West >