Sarah Dumais, Athletic Director
For all team schedules, click on the link below:
For the Winter Sites Chart, click here:
TO PARTICIPATE IN ATHLETICS, A STUDENT MUST:
- All student/athletes are required to have health insurance. For information on insurance options through the Manchester School District please follow this link:
- Provide a copy of your current physical examination at the tryout or to the athletic director prior to the tryout. It must be within a calendar year and must be in hand in order to participate.
- Be enrolled in and passing at least four courses. In order to be eligible for a fall sport- an athlete must have passed at least four classes during the previous 4th quarter. Incoming 9th graders are all eligible.
- Take a computer based online concussion test (the test will be offered to each athlete at the beginning of the season).
- Be registered on FamilyID prior to the tryout. Click the link to register on FamilyID: https://www.familyid.com/pages/home
Helpful Websites and Links:
Division II Athletic Locations:
The D2 Winter Google Map link is below:
PE Credit Waivers can be obtained by signing up with the athletic director after meeting the requirements