Brian Kenney, Athletic Director
For all team schedules, click on the link below:
TO PARTICIPATE IN ATHLETICS, A STUDENT MUST:
- All student/athletes are required to have health insurance. For information on insurance options through the Manchester School District please follow this link:
- Provide a copy of your current physical examination at the tryout or to the athletic director prior to the tryout. It must be within a calendar year and must be in hand in order to participate.
- Be enrolled in and passing at least four courses. In order to be eligible for a fall sport- an athlete must have passed at least four classes during the previous 4th quarter. Incoming 9th graders are all eligible.
- Take a computer based online concussion test (the test will be offered to each athlete at the beginning of the season).
- Be registered on FamilyID prior to the tryout. Click the link to register on FamilyID: https://www.familyid.com/pages/home
NCAA Eligibility Requirements
The NCAA will be instituting this policy as a result of the pandemic for the fall and for the next few years.
See flyer on the left:
Unified Basketball will be playing today, Wednesday, 3/11 at Memorial at 3:30.
In addition, cheer has advanced to the finals of the winter spirit competition and will be competing at Pinkerton Academy tomorrow night, Thursday, March 12th. The Division 2 finals begin just before 6:30 and West is scheduled to perform at 6:36, to be exact. Please come out and support the team if you are available!
Spring Sports Tryouts
Spring Sports Registration will be open beginning tomorrow (March 4th) and the first practices for each team will be held on the 23rd!
The Fall Site Chart is shown below: