School Counseling News
- FREE FAFSA Help! FREE FAFSA HELP COMING TO WHS!When: 11-2 every Monday, starting December 3rd Where: Guidance Who: Nicole Milone from UNH Manchester How: Just drop in
- FAFSA Night March 22nd FAFSA Night Coming March 22nd! All of the details HERE
- JUNIORS: Add the essay to your school day SAT JUNIORS: HOW TO ADD THE ESSAY TO YOUR SCHOOL DAY SAT DEADLINE: 2/9
- Free Workshop for Families of Teens! FREE WORKSHOP FOR FAMILIES OF TEENS!Starting in February at the Manchester Boys & Girls Club. All the info HERE! REGISTER HERE
After School Make-Up & Extra Help Schedule
See Staff Directory for contact information
A, B, D, E, F, N, P, Q
R-Z & Director of Guidance
G, H, I, J, M & ALF Program
C, O & STEAM Program
K, L & Special Programs
We are excited to be participating in Granite State RESPECT Week, a statewide educational campaign presented by the New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic Violence and its 13 member programs! During Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month 2019, Manchester High School West will be implementing a week-long project that aims to raise awareness about teen dating violence; provide teens, schools, and communities with the tools to prevent and respond to harassment, abuse, and violence; promote healthy relationships and foster a respectful environment in our schools; and connect students to support services in our community. We will be participating in RESPECT Week from February 11-15, 2019 and we hope you will join us in taking action. Together we can end teen dating violence! #RespectWeekNH. The Domestic Violence Hotline is 866-644-3574 (24 Hour) and the Sexual Assault Hotline is 800-277-5570 (24 Hour).
Adult Ed. Classes Beginning February 10th
NEED A FREE TUTOR?
How about an upperclassman that that has been through it already and is ready to help YOU? Check out our PEER TUTORING program. Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:05-7:37 in the WHS Library. Alternate times can be arranged by emailing David Dionne at: email@example.com
WANT FREE ONLINE TUTORING FROM HOME? Please check out Khan Academy
INTERESTED IN EARNING SOME CREDITS ALTERNATIVELY? Do you have hobbies, interests, or passions outside of school? Do you have a part-time job? You can earn high school credit through an ELO (Extended/Experiential Learning Opportunity). See your school counselor!
- Personalized tutoring tailored to individual needs
- Core and Other Various Subjects
- SAT/ACT Test Prep
- Study Skills/ Note Taking
- And Much More!